UPDATED on 1st April 2021
Finally! Restrictions are starting to ease and the diary is now open to book treatments from Monday 12th April.
As before, you will find me in a lovely garden treatment room belonging to my therapist friend Kristin Mohn, with parking just outside and close to Stamford town centre. She and I have protocols in place under the current Coronavirus guidelines (see below) to ensure the safety of each other and all of our clients.
Appointments are available on Mondays and Wednesdays and I hope to offer more flexibility as the situation stabilises. I may be able to offer alternative times for existing clients only, please contact me to check availability.
Please note the following, which are essential in allowing me to offer you treatment while the pandemic lasts:
- Treatment appointments are now limited to one hour and there are a few ‘rules’ to follow (for both of us). If you’ve not see me since the pandemic started, I’ll send you these as well as a declaration form to sign, at the time of booking. You will also need to book for a short video appointment a day or two before your appointment so I can carry out an up-to-date assessment and answer any questions.
- Even if you have seen me recently, please familiarise yourself with the Covid-19 guidelines: Client appointment information Covid-19, August 2020
- I no longer ask for a deposit at the time of booking, but still prefer electronic payment where possible. BACS payment is great, just ask for details if you’d like to pay this way, otherwise I take debit or credit card at your appointment.
- If you are unwell or suspect Covid-19 infection you must cancel your appointment, there is no charge, but I will expect payment of the full fee if you simply don’t turn up.
- After every client, all surfaces are cleaned thoroughly and linens removed for laundering. And you’ll find me wearing the now famliar, highly attractive protective clothing, including a visor, face mask and apron!
- In accordance with current Government guidelines, I ask you to wear a face mask unless you are exempt (in which case please let me know in advance) or I ask you to remove it for part of the treatment
Please contact me in writing –
Text or WhatsApp on 07748 637555
I very much look forward to seeing you.